Wilson Electronics was a pioneer when it comes to mobile phone signal boosters. They wanted to change some things up by providing better signal boosters in the coming years and with that, they’ve updated their name and changed it to weBoost.
Since their name change, they’ve created hugely popular Mobile phone signal boosters. That was a time when they’ve offered 3G mobile phone signal boosters.
4G LTE is now the new standard and almost all mobile phone service providers offer the service. It would be wise for a company such as weBoost to create a mobile phone signal booster that can support the new mobile phone internet technology.
Today, we are going to talk about the WeBoost Connect 470103 Mobile Phone Signal Booster. This signal booster can be used in homes and small offices and it works by wirelessly rebroadcasting amplified signals.
The WeBoost Connect 470103 Mobile Phone Signal Booster provides you with better call clarity, quickly sent text messages due to signal reliability, and overall reliable connection because it ensures that your mobile phone gets the 4G LTE signals it needs.
It is worthy to take note that the WeBoost Connect 470103 Mobile Phone Signal Booster makes use of an indoor panel antenna. This kind of antenna is kind of similar to the yagi-directional external antenna in that the signals will only be rebroadcasted in a specific direction.
When you order the WeBoost Connect 470103 Mobile Phone Signal Booster, you will receive the actual mobile phone signal booster with 65dB gain, the indoor panel antenna, the outside yagi-directional antenna, an AC power adapter, a 30 feet White Low-loss RG6 Coax Cable, and an English instructional manual.
The WeBoost Connect 470103 Mobile Phone Signal Booster comes with a complete and thorough instructional manual. Still, I am going to tell you how to install this particular signal booster:
- Go to the highest point of your house. If you have access to the rooftop, it is much better.
- Get your mobile phone out and point it in a 360-degree angle until you can find the direction where you can get good enough signals.
- Next, place the signal amplifier in the middle portion of your house.
- Mount the panel antenna towards the direction where you want the signals to be rebroadcasted. You can point it towards the living room as an example.
- Plug the internal and external antennas into their respective ports in the signal booster.
- Plug the AC Adapter into a power supply and plug it in the signal booster.
- Power on the booster and you will know if it works if all of the LED lights are lit up. After that, enjoy a much-improved mobile phone signal reception in your home or office!
The WeBoost Connect 470103 Mobile Phone Signal Booster is a robust signal booster that can boost 4G LTE signals. This signal booster can support all of the American mobile phone service providers.
If you want a brand and product that you can trust, then the WeBoost Connect 470103 Mobile Phone Signal Booster is one signal booster you may want to look into.